WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER?
RESPONSIBLE for processing the sata is: DERIVADOS CITRICOS, S.A.
- CIF: A30120778
- Address: Polígono Industrial Oeste Avda. de las Américas Parcela 5/16, 30820, Alcantarilla, MURCIA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- RESPONSiBLE for processing the sata is: DERIVADOS CITRICOS, S.A.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some data or other. In general, said data will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, Country, contact details etc)
- Connection data, geolocation and browsing (should you visit our website on your mobile, for example).
- Commercial information if you are signed up to our newsletter.
- Information about your tastes and preferneces.
Remember that, when we ask for your personal details in order to give you access to a function or service on the web, some fields will be marked as compulsory, given that it is information that is needed in order to give you access to the service or function in question.
Please, bear in mind, that if you decide not to give this information, it is possible that your registration as a user cannot be completed or that you will not be able to access the services or functions in question.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To attend to the requests or the petitions made through different means incorporated onto our web. We only deal with personal information that is strictly neccesary to manage or resolve your request or petition.
- For marketing purposes. Should you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal information will be used for the regular sending of such. You should remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and without cost by contacting us by email or by following instructions given on our newsletters.
- For management of Social Media. In the case that you follow or contact us on any of the different social media we are present on, the data provided through them will be treated with the sole purpose of responding to your messages or comments and to manage our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies). On occasions, we will also carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users to help detect those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal information also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:
- Requests for information. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
- Marketing. The legal basis for processing your information for marketing purposes is your consent.
- Social Media. The legal basis is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the social network, as well as the moment in which you follow us and want to be part of our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies). User consent to the implementation of cookies.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Information request. We will treat your information for as long as it is necessary to meet your request or petition and for 1 year thereafter.
- Marketing. We will treat your information until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Social Media. We will treat your information for as long as necessary to answer your request or petition and for as long as you follow our profile.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal information will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in: legal obligation, where we will obtain your express consent or we understand that there is a legitimate interest on our part, which will be duly communicated.
Nevertheless, we inform you of our presence on the following Social media Sites: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, keeping our followers informed of all the latest news and services the company offers.
The user can access these sites voluntarily, through the links available on the web page or accessing directly, through the browser or installed app.
You should be aware that this web page is not responsible for how these sites can use the data obtained. However, when this data is generated on the Social Network and are derived from an interaction with our oficial account, we will be co-responsible for the treatment together with the social network.
Signing up for an account on a Social Network by this company does not mean that you should consent to the processing of the data without previously informing yourself of its reach.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
This way, before clicking on the Logos present on our web you can inform yourself and act voluntarily, previously knowing how your data will be used.
Other technological services:
- WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/updates/privacy-policy/?lang=es
- “Group” companies about the ligitimate legal base of interest of _____
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
Request access to the data we have of yours.
Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that it is true and accurate and that you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat it as we have previously informed you, or to the extent that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php .
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES